WHERE | WHEN:
Sunday, June 10th, 2018
9:00 AM Event Start
11:00 AM Tickets On Sale
Parking Lot BEHIND Artale & Co. (Event Space)
Parking is not allowed anywhere in the Event Space. This space is reserved solely for the line, chairs, etc.
The line will form at the blue pop up tent outside Door 128 and extend west along the back of the building. The line must be contained within the Event Space and may not wrap around any part of the building.
- $70 per person
- Limit 2 tickets per person (cash & debit/credit card accepted)
- Limited edition glass (1 each per ticket) will be given out upon completion of ticket purchase.
- Limited edition VIP glassware is not allowed at Screw City Beer Festival. Please do not bring this glass to the Festival. Leave it at home where it's safe and sound. You will be provided with a tasting glass at the Festival.
- Limited edition T-Shirt or Hat: This year VIP ticket holders will have their choice of either a t-shirt or hat. Shirt sizes will be collected at the ticket sale and shirts (or hats) will be distributed at a later date.
HOW DOES THE EVENT WORK?
The event area is limited to the parking lot (Event Space) behind Artale & Co. Feel free to bring chairs, pop-up tents, snacks, and bottles to share while you wait.
Starting at 9:00 AM we will distribute wristbands and numbers to the first 150 people in line. There is no need to wait in a physical line after receiving your wristband. You may leave the event and come back when tickets go on sale, but you must be back by to purchase your ticket by 12pm Noon, otherwise you forfeit your ticket allocation. Given the nature of this structure we cannot guarantee numbered tickets to coincide with your "place number" in line.
You will be required to provide a legal ID to validate your age before you get a wristband.
Your wristband guarantees your purchase of up to 2 VIP tickets starting at 11:00 AM.
Wristbands will be given out while ticket availability lasts.
Starting at 11:00 AM, wristband holders will line up at the designated tent to purchase tickets and receive VIP glassware.
Both cash and credit/debit cards are accepted.
Upon completion of purchase you may stay to continue the bottle share.
** We reserve the right to commence ticket sales earlier than 11 AM to avoid inclement weather or due to attendance numbers exceeding ticket allocation **
FOOD & DRINKS
Our neighbors, Mexico Clasico Grill, have generously decided to fire up their grills early to provide breakfast burritos - meat and meatless options. We plan on the food to be ready right around the time we kick off the event at 9AM. The breakfast burritos will be complimentary from SCBF.
Feel free to bring any other food or drink with you.
Consumption of any alcoholic beverage is prohibited outside of the Event Space boundaries. This means absolutely no tailgating at your car.
OFFICIAL VIP SALE BEER
Sticking with tradition, our pals over at Maplewood Brewing will provide a cask-conditioned firkin of something super tasty. We plan to tap the firkin between 9 and 9:30 AM. No purchase necessary.
- Bottle sharing is allowed within the boundaries of the VIP ticket sale area (Event Space) starting at 9:00 AM.
- Please do not open any bottles that do not belong to you.
- Please mark any and all bottles or personal items.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged bottles or personal items.
- We reserve to right to ask anyone behaving in an inappropriate or belligerent manner to leave.
- Consumption of any alcohol outside of the Event Space is prohibited.
- Be mindful that parking is available but limited. Please consider carpooling or using the Perryville Recreational Path if you live nearby.
- Parking is NOT allowed in the lot behind Artale & Co.
- Parking IS allowed:
- In front of the Artale & Co. building
- Bank of America parking lot
- Josef's Restaurant
- Our neighbors Mexico Clasico Grill is open on Sunday. If at all possible please avoid parking in their immediate parking area to allow their customers convenience.
- Most businesses in the immediate location are closed on Sunday but please use common courtesy.